You have spent your life working hard to meet your responsibilities.
Now, a disability threatens your livihood and whether you can provide for your family.
Our job is to win the Social Security Disability Benefit award that you are entitled to receive.
How to Apply for Social Security Disability
Applying for Social Security disability benefits can be very stressful. For most, the application process is confusing and tedious, and the wait time can be lengthy. Most people don’t even like to think about Social Security disability until they have to, however the chances of becoming disabled are greater than you might think. It is always a good practice to be knowledgeable on the subject for yourself and your family. This website is a good resource for those seeking information about the process and a guidance tool for those who are currently in need of Social Security disability benefits.
To apply for disability benefits for an adult, you will need to complete an application for Social Security Benefits and an Adult Disability Report. The report collects information about your disabling condition and how it affects your ability to work.
Before applying, it is best to determine whether or not you are eligible to receive benefits. A list of qualifications can be accessed on this website. Qualifications for SSD
What you will need when you apply:
- Social Security Number
- Birth Certificate
- Documentation Regarding Your Condition:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of doctors, hospitals and/or caseworkers, as well as dates of visits and treatments.
- Medical Records
- Names and Dosage of Medication
- Lab and Test Results
- Recent W2 Form or Federal Tax Return
Recent Social Security Disability Articles
- Hiring a Social Security Advocate
- Living Arrangements and Benefits
- Common Frustrations with SSDI Applications
- Social Security Benefits and Work History
- The Appeals Process
- Social Security Checks: Direct Deposit Only
- Working Relationship with Your Lawyer
- Reasons for SSDI Application Denial
- Recent Information from SSA
- Disability Payments
Copyright © 2013 Social Security Disability Help .Info. All Rights Reserved.